Design and performance that are timeless
This system is part of the PF range of thermal break doors and windows, which aim for the maximum glazed surface possible, to achieve a clean, streamlined look, without compromising on performance. ALUNOVUM PF-Aluminum has a particular shape of glazing bead that recalls traditional iron windows – an original touch that blends perfectly with the profile’s minimal design.
ALUNOVUM PF-Aluminum has been designed to ensure optimum performance in terms of water tightness, airtightness and wind resistance, a good noise barrier and above all a comfortable microclimate for our rooms in winter and in summer, reducing air conditioning and heating costs. A reduced profile area, larger double-glazed surface and the selection of high performance insulation materials enable this system to guarantee heat transfer (Uw) of 1.36 W/m2K (calculated for a single panel window, mm 900x1400h, Ug=0.6 W/m2K, warm edge). This value meets the strictest parameters imposed by energy-saving regulations on building.
This system is an effective solution for a wide range of design and architectural requirements, thanks to its great range of openings, colours and finishes, including steel-effect. It allows you to construct large-sized doors and windows, with a big view of the outside, for bright, sunny, welcoming rooms. All with minimum maintenance.
Advantages of ALUNOVUM PF-ALUMINUM
• Minimal design obtained by reducing the visible profile to a minimum and using only concealed hardware.
• High performance in terms of heat transfer and visible transmittance.
• Large-sized doors and windows can be made.
• Bright rooms and wide views of the outside.
• Innovative patented hardware.
• High resistance, minimum maintenance.
• Great assortment of colours and finishes.