The perfect couple for well being in the home
The ALUNOVUM WOODART TT aluminium-and-wood thermal break doors and windows combine the virtues and qualities of both materials to the advantage of our homes. This series has been designed to meet the strictest energy requirements imposed by current European legislation and is the ideal solution for private construction and for all applications requiring a blend of elegance and performance.
ALUNOVUM WOODART TT ensures an optimum level of both heat and acoustic comfort thanks to “thermal break” technology, which combines the intrinsic insulating properties of wood with the solidity and resistance of aluminium. The interior finish of fine solid wood transforms the frame into an interior design element that fits, with great elegance, into the home décor to create a cozy, welcoming environment. The external aluminium, on the other hand, is highly weather-resistant and requires practically no maintenance.
Available types: ALUNOVUM WOODART TT
The EKU WOODART TT series can be used for thermal break aluminium-and-wooddoors and windows with one or more panels and various kinds of opening and movement: fixed, casement, vasistas, tilt-and-turn, hopper, horizontal or vertical swing, parallel sliding windows.
Performance of ALUNOVUM WOODART TT
• Profile heat transfer: Uf = 1,99÷1,4 W/m2K;
• Sound insulation: 44 dB;
• Airtightness: Class 4;
• Water tightness: Class E 1050;
• Wind Resistance: Class C3.
Advantages of ALUNOVUM WOODART TT
• excellent thermal insulation with among the lowest heat transfer (Uf) values in its category;
• the elegance of wood combined with the practicality of aluminium;
• high resistance and minimum maintenance;
• Great assortment of profiles, shapes and finishes to achieve all kinds of solutions.