Classic style for a new concept of door and window
This system is part of a range of thermal break doors and windows with
minimal, clean design lines. With visible surfaces of profiles reduced to
a minimum, ALUNOVUM PF-Classic manages to combine clean lines,
lightness and reliability, targeting clients looking for elegant products,
without compromising on comfort and functionality.
ALUNOVUM PF-Classic gives character to the style of any room and helps it to achieve optimum energy performance. A larger glazed surface, reduced profile area and the selection of high-performance insulation materials enable this system to guarantee heat transfer (Uw) of 1.36 W/m2K (calculated for a single panel window mm 900x1400h, Ug=0.6 W/m2K, warm edge). This value meets the strictest parameters imposed by energy-saving regulations on building.
So with ALUNOVUM PF-Classic we can count on a pleasant climate for our rooms, which will be bright and proof against the weather and irritating noises. The system can be used for large-sized doors and windows with a big view of the outside, in a vast range of colours and finishes – including steel-effect – to meet all architectural demands.
Advantages of ALUNOVUM PF-Classic
• Elegant, minimal design obtained by reducing the visible profile to a minimum and using only concealed hardware.
• High performance for its heat transfer and visible transmittance.
• Large-sized doors and windows can be made.
• Bright rooms and wide views of the outside.
• Innovative patented hardware.
• High resistance and minimum maintenance.
• Great assortment of colours and finishes.