The custom solution for reliability and value
The ALUNOVUM P-70 Slide TT for thermal break sliding doors and windows is an effective solution to the demand for a balanced combination of performance, design, functionality and cost-effectiveness. Its “slim” form lets in the most sunshine possible, so rooms overlooking terraces, gardens, pools and the like are bright and welcoming. The carefully designed profile and thermal break provide good thermo-acoustic insulation, stability and air- and water tightness. The movement of the sliding elements is always easy and light, even when panels are very heavy.
The ALUNOVUM P-70 Slide TT series can be used to make medium-sized sliding doors and windows with two, three or four panels. It can be used with ALUNOVUM P-52 TT and ALUNOVUM P-62 TT systems to construct composite window walls, either fixed or casement opening.
Performance of ALUNOVUM P-70 SLIDE TT
• Profile heat transfer: Uf = 4,43 W/m2K ÷ 5,13 W/m2K;
• Noise reduction: 39 dB;
• Airtightness: Class 2;
• Water tightness: Class 4A;
• Wind resistance: Class B3.
Advantages of ALUNOVUM P-70 SLIDE TT
• No space taken up by doors or windows.
• Good thermal insulation ensured by warm edge bars.
• High resistance and minimum maintenance.
• Clean lines for refined design.
• With the vast range of profiles, shapes and finishes, all kinds of solution are possible.