Elegance and new styles for curtain walls
Today’s building envelopes require careful technical design, but without ignoring the aesthetic aspect. With this knowledge, the Technical Department of the Alunovum Group developed ALUNOVUM P-50 STICK CURTAINWALL for mullion and transom curtain walls.
Simplicity, versatility, performance and architectural elegance are the words that best describe this system. ALUNOVUM P-50 STICK CURTAINWALL was conceived for maximum simplicity in creating various types of facade, with the help of specially conceived hardware. So not only vertical facades, but also sloping ones, roofs, cupolas, pyramids, tunnels and polygons. Every solution will be marked by great elegance, lightness and minimum visual clutter.
External coverings with various shapes (flat, arched etc.) give the facade a touch of personality.
Lastly, the ALUNOVUM P-50 STICK CURTAINWALL series has demonstrated excellent sound (44 dB) and heat insulating properties: profile heat transfer Uf = 1.4 ÷ 2.56 W/m2K.
Technical data of ALUNOVUM P-50 STICK CURTAINWALL
• Basic dimensions: internal and external visible section of 50 mm.
• Maximum thickness of glass: 50 mm.
• Glazing depth: 20 mm.
• Dimensions of warm edge bars: 33-27-21-15-9 mm modular.
• Recess for hardware: dimensioned for special hardware.
Performance of ALUNOVUM P-50 STICK CURTAINWALL
• Frame heat transfer Uf = 2,56 ÷ 1,4 W/m2K;
• Sound insulation: 44 dB;
• Airtightness: Class A4;
• Water tightness: Class R7;
• Wind resistance: 1500 N/m2 (safety 2250 N/m2).