Performance with attitude
The ALUNOVUM P-100 Slide TT series for sliding and lift-and-slide thermal break doors and windows is ideal when high performance is needed, in both residential and commercial buildings.
The innovative design and high-quality components of this series enable you to solve the two classic, major problems of traditional sliding doors and windows – high heat loss through the frame and poor drainage capability. ALUNOVUM P-100 Slide TT has excellent water- and airtightness. It also guarantees high thermal insulation, as profiles have among the lowest values of heat transfer (Uf) for their category, thus meeting the strictest requirements of current legislation on energy efficiency in building.
ALUNOVUMP-100 Slide TT can be used to build large-sized doors and windows, up to a weight of 200 kg per panel, with panels continuing to open and close easily and comfortably.
Available types: doors and windows with one or more panels and various kinds of opening and movement – fixed,sliding, lifting.
Performance of ALUNOVUM P-100 SLIDE TT
• Profile heat transfer: Uf = 2,74 W/m2K ÷ 3,49 W/m2K;
• Sound insulation: 39 dB;
• Airtightness: Class 4;
• Water tightness: Class E 900;
• Wind resistance: Class B3.
Advantages of ALUNOVUM P-100 SLIDE TT
• High thermal insulation with among the lowest profile heat transfer (Uf) values in its ategory.
• Excellent airtight and waterproof qualities.
• Possibility of constructing large-sized doors and windows with maximum luminosity.
• High resistance, minimum maintenance.
• Vast range of profiles and finishes to meet all building or architectural requirements.